Tuesday, November 27, 2012

“Bel-Air Residences Lipa: A House, A Home, and A Lot More”

“I should say: the house shelters day-dreaming, the house protects the dreamer, the house allows one to dream in peace.” ― Gaston Bachelard, The Poetics of Space
 Source


Thus, let the dreamer (me) dream in peace. Let it be come true. Let my dream (dream house) be looked like this...

Let it be... :-) Bring me to Boracay...

I heard someone saying 'helllllooooo!" Oh my GRRRR, I drifted off in a daydream.

Anyways, the photo above is somewhat similar to my dream house. See the photo below...

 
Source
 If you are familiar with Bel-Air Residences Lipa, then the first picture is one of their model houses.

Here are some more info about Bel-Air Residences Lipa:
  • Bel-Air Residences Lipa can be found in one of the best cities in the country.
  • Your choices of house units range from townhouses to two-storey units with floor areas as big as 88 to 165 sq. meters, all designed under the concept of  “Modern Zen” architecture.
  • Owners will enjoy amenities like their own basketball court, a jogging path, a playground for kids, barbeque area, multiple parks, a pool, a lanai, a gazebo and a Club House.
  • Bel-Air Residences Lipa is near schools such as Ateneo School of Business, De La Salle University Lipa and many more.
  • Aside from being close to established hospitals like Lipa Medix Medical Center  and Metro Lipa Medical Center, the village is walking distance from major malls such as SM Lipa, Fiesta Mall, South Supermarket etc. Other leisure places like the Mt. Malarayat Golf Course, The Farm at San Benito and famous Batangas dive sites are minutes away also.



No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters