Sunday, December 9, 2012

"Unable to Post Comment"

"Unable to post comment" is one of the issues mushrooming around the Google website. Personally, I experienced it, too. Last night, I found out that I can't post comment, I can't update my status and I can't even click the like button. Duuuhhhh. This is alarming. I thought another Malware attacked my Facebook page. Quickly, I googled this problem maybe I can find solution but the suggested solutions given by the other users were not  effective.
With this, I rejected my Mozilla browser and use Internet Explorer as my new browser.

Below are the screen shot between Mozilla and Internet Explorer.

1. using Mozilla


2. using Internet Explorer

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

I have been using AVG security for a number of years, I recommend this product to all you.

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters