Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Fan

Aiza Seguerra is one of my fave local artists since birth :-). When I was eight years old (can't remember the exact age) mama always bring me to cinema to watch Aiza's movie. Everytime Tito, Vic and Joey with Aiza has a movie, Mama see to it that I can watch it along with her.  Do you think mama likes Aiza more than me? :-)

When I was young, my past time was sending love letters to my fave local and foreign artists. I sent letters to the "Ang TV" kids. Many to mention. I like all of them. But, I didn't receive any message from them. I sent a letter to Aiza, she responded. She sent me a Christmas card with handwritten message on it and a photo. I know it is not her penmanship crafted on the card. I just knew it, you know.  I wish I could post the photo she sent to me. But, I kept it somewhere. She was so adorable on the photo. Just like this...

Today, Aiza starred on Be Careful with My Heart. The most popular and most watched daytime show on TV. She is Kute who has a child named Chu on BCWMH.


Recently, she won First Place in Himig Handog P-Pop Love Song. Yehey! The song she interpreted is, "Anong Nangyari sa Ating Dalawa".


Congratulations to you, Aiza!

Here's the video of "Anong Nangyari sa Ating Dalawa. Watch this.... :-)

 
xoxo

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters