Sunday, March 17, 2013

Freebies from Romwe!

Just received $20 as gift from Romwe. Thank you, Romwe, for being generous enough. Why did Romwe send me $20? It is because I participated in their survey! Yay!

By the way, just noticed that there were two Gift Certificates code not redeemed by me. The first GC worth $30 :-), the second GC worth $20. It means the total GC stored in my account is $50! Wow, this is great.

So, instead of buying earrings worth $20, I eventually deleted it and change to bag :-).

Khaki Hand Tote Bag



If you want to enjoy the deals Romwe offered this month, you can visit their store/website for more details. Or click the badge below. It will direct you to their website. You can chose any deals suited to your budget.
Romwe-latest high street fashion online Romwe-latest high street fashion online shop romwe online




No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters