Monday, April 29, 2013

Silop Cave

Are you an adventurous person? Do you like exploring cave? If so, then, what were the most favorite scene you won't forget inside the cave?

I revisited, for the third time, the Silop Cave. It is located in Barangay Silop, Surigao City. There are three caves in Barangay Silop. The cave number 1 is temporarily closed because bats needed a safe home. They don't want to be disturbed.

Actually, I was not alone in exploring the second cave and the third cave. But, before we enter the caves, we asked permission first from the Barangay Official. For safety precaution, two guides deployed to abide with us in exploring the caves.

Cave # 2
Cave number 2 is smaller than cave number 1. Cave #2 is for the ordinary explorer like us.

Here are some photos inside the cave:

                                                 Pause for a while before entering the cave

 Descending slowly

 oopppsss I can see dark part over there

Below are the reasons of this exlporation:

 Heading to bat's chamber

ascending exit slowly

this way to exit
Whew! What a tour! Entrance and exit has different way in cave #2


Cave # 3 (Underwater)

 The entrance of cave #3

Below are scenes inside the cave #3
 

We didn't totally explore the cave #3. The guide said, we have to swim and some part are deep. It is not advisable for kids and for (me) not swimmers. Of course, I don't want to put my life in danger. The feeling of being in the cave which is amazing, that's enough for me. One thing that helped me to decline not to pursue the exploration is the thought of crawling snakes. It is kinda eewwww, you know. I don't want to see huge snakes inside the cave. Bats and its smell are bearable but not with the snakes.


BTW, thank you very much for visiting my "little home".
Stay blessed and happy!


No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters