Saturday, September 12, 2015

Strawberry Farm

 Dubbed as City of Pines and Summer Capital of Philippines, Baguio City, is one of the most popular and most visited tourist spots in the Philippines.
 Arrived at almost 12 noon at Strawberry Farm in La Trinidad, Benguet.
 Some were picking strawberries when we arrived.
 FYI: I love strawberries.
 The caretaker instructed me to pick in this area.
 I spotted one.
 Almost half..I needed to pick more.
I love this. 


Location: La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines


Linked FRIDAY GREENS

3 comments:

Tom said...

They sure look good.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Adore strawberries. This looks like a huge farm.

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

Nothing like fresh, ripe, juicy, hand-picked strawberries! Lovely shots.
Many thanks for joining Friday Greens this week!

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters