Thursday, October 18, 2012

Marilyn's Treat!

There is no such thing as free lunch. But, Lyn proved it wrong :-).

Lyn is one of my friends on earth. It is because she is generous enough, she treated us a free snack at #Chowking.

Mine is the large halo-halo. The regular size is for TJ.

Tj is enjoying his regular size halo-halo. :-)


Asado Siopao. One for me. One for TJ. :-)


This is Ven. Showing off her best smile.


 This is Lyn. Our finance manager. :-)

This is one of the best days of me on earth. Thank you, Lyn, for making this day stress-free!

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters