Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2012: The Recording Session

I just watched the official video of ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2012 right after TV Patrol. As usual, ABS-CBN never fails me. I love everything about the video and the song. There is something about their Christmas Station ID that filled me with awe. Can you feel it too?

I am sharing this time the video during recording session of #ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2012. The title of the song is #Kwento ng Pasko.

Watch this....

 

Advance Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters