Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ironic

I'm broke but I'm happy... Isn't  it ironic? Don't you think? hummmmmmm

Everytime, I'm in this situation (no money, only left is an empty purse) a song of Alanis Morissette, Ironic keeps playing on my mind. hahaha

I read an article written by David H. Harwell, called Love Letter to Filipinos. He said, I have long been looking for a home and a family, and the Philippines is the only place I have lived where people honestly seem to understand how important their families are. The message is so over-whelming. I was touched by how he appreciated the Filipinos- hardworking, loving, industrious and family-oriented people. I'm flattered you know :-).

Again, I'm broke. My last resort, to exchange my $100 Amex GC to cash. Unfortunately, no banks and stores in my little hometown accepted Amex GC :-(((What will I do then with this GC? Any suggestions? Maybe I'll keep this thing as a souvenir :-)). It says, Amex GC never expires! Well, then, maybe I can use it in some other place and time. :-)

I'm broke but I'm happy...Isn't it ironic? Don't you think?


xoxo

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters