Monday, March 4, 2013

Beach Bumming!

If it is Sunday, it's a beach day!

I was invited by a friend to join with them at the beach because it is her youngest son's birthday! I was reluctant to abide with them because piled paper works waiting for me to be scanned. But, I won't let this day ruined by those papers. Let the paper works itself, hahahha.

It was so hot Sunday! Hot and windy! Huge waves rolled over the shore. The children couldn't swim and enjoy the water as much as they could because of the huge waves. Poor kids. :-)

Here are some photos I took that day. :-)






Enjoy!

xoxo


No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters