Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Thank You

Time really moved so fast, isn’t it? 2008 is about to end and 2009 waiting for the 2008 for its graceful exit. . If only I could turn back the time…oh no, I don’t like to. Why? Because 2008 is not a good year for me. I experienced colossal sadness, worries and anxiety. I was not doing well in my job either. This year is a controversial year for me. Lots of negative things happened to me this year than positive things. I hope next year, the reverse will do.

I hope it will be a really happy new year for me…:-)

Despite of the unpleasant things I had this year and the wrong doings I did, I still wanna thank God for always there for me. For being my light as I walked in a darkest alley. For being my shield, when someone stoned at me. For being my handkerchief, when nobody wiped my tears. For carrying me when I’m in my worst time. For hugging me when it seemed nobody comforted me in my doomed days. Patted me when it seemed nobody showed support. And most of all, for offering Himself though I never asked HIM to do it for me.

Thank you also to my family, my friends- ESPRIKITIK, AUG, DARV, new found friends, colleagues, new friends in the blog sphere. There is a saying, “Tell me who your friends are and I’ll tell you who my friends are para kabarkada na tayo :-)”

To all my visitors, THANK YOU for making my stats and feedjit functioning…lol. Keep coming! Just click it ok. No need to read :-)

Happy New Year:-)

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters