Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Childhood Bestfriends Ever

After meeting my Esprikitik group, I am proudly to present my childhood bestfriends.
We've been friends for more than 25 years. They have their own family and kids now. (I remain single...LOL. Best wishes for me!)

Fellows, here they are:

1. She is Mommy Rooselyn. Below are her kids.
He is Peterson. He is 4 year-old super active boy.

With his mum, meet the super cutie BJ. He will turn one this March.

He is AJ. He is the middle child yet more mature than his kuya Peterson.
(I don' t have pics to share here about my three remaining bestfriends).
2. Jenirose. She's presently working now in UAE. Her daughter is JJ.
3. Leocilla. She's in Cagayan de Oro City right now. Happily married and has 2 kids.
4. Alma Rose. We seldom see each other because she's busy taking care of her family. She has 3 beautiful daughters.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters