nuffnang

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year Resolution Tag

Whew! I've been thinking and thinking and thinking what will be my New Year Resolutions.
I'm not a type of person who always sets New Year resolution every new year because I don't want to. But I guess, this time I have to try once.

Thank you again, Miss Amy for passing this tag. I've been trying hard to come up to have this tag complete.

These are my new year resolutions. Hope it will realize.


The Rules: Once you’ve been tagged by someone, share your list (on your blog) of 12 top list New Year's Resolutions and then tag up to 12 other people who will then post their own lists.

These are the things lingered from my little brain:

1.Be more resourceful so that I can share the best for the learners. 2. Be more determined person.

3. Be friendlier, (like Casper), as long as I am still alive. Friends help to develop my inner being.
4. Be more hard working like a bee. It never stops looking for food for survival.


5. Be more responsible. Sometimes I lack this trait.



6. Be healthier. I've been sickly these few days.

7. Be kinder. (Not only to the animals) but also to the people acting like animals:-(


8. Be more patience. To avoid eruption of my tantrums.



9. To lose weight. I am getting fatter and fatter.




10. Be more prayerful. Prayer is the most fervent of all.



11. Be more open-minded person.


12. Eradicate being so lazy.
As usual, I would like to pass this tag to all people who thinks that in this way able to share their new year resolutions.

5 comments:

amiable amy said...

wonderful...hahhaa...very creative teacher , love it...hoping you will fulfill those

Francesca said...

It reminds me about a show in tv about people wishing a new years resolution, to stop smoking and the interviewer told her, to start now to throw the cigarette shes having, so she did throw it away.
then she was asked to throw a pack of cigarette from her bag, she said no, she just bought it, she said.

indeed, its a matter of having a will power to do all our new years resolution.

we trust ourselves we can do it, but we cant trust the circumstances.

Hapi said...

Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you'll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

Keyword said...

Submit your Blog to our Newest PR 3 Web Directory for Bloggers. Visit KeywordDir.info

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Promote your Site

TrafficG -- Free WebSite Promotion!
 

Firstname :

Lastname :

Email :

Username :

Password :

 

Visit TrafficG Now

veta897 Headline Animator

My Blog List

PR welcome

For your comments, suggestions, recommendations and advertisements, please feel free to contact me. veta897@gmail.com



About Me

My photo
woman.traveler.networker.promoter.geek contest.liker.reader.blogger.

disclosure policy

This policy is valid from 22 November 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by veta. For questions about this blog, please contact veta897ATgmailDOTcom. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always identified as paid or sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
2008. veta897.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Flag Counter

free counters

Tweet Me

Facebook Badge

Total Pageviews