Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mama


Last February 7 was your exact birthday but inevitable hurdles come along my ways. Sorry for the late posting and greeting Mama.
All I want is to say "thank you" for taking care and loving me unconditionally...helping me in all my endeavors to be realized. For always be my fan and ever supportive Mama. You know, I made mistakes most of the time but you never tried to argue with me, but instead you let me realized that I did wrongs. The funny thing is, you supported my wrong deeds, sabay sabi " Ajaw kaguol (Don't worry). Kalimte na iton (Forget it). "

In behalf of our wonderful family, I wanna greet you a HAPPY HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY, MAMA!. You may live longer.

I love you, Mama.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters