Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Heart is longing for...


It's been my six years in this "Untamed Place by You". Never thought I could stay long in this boring yet others proclaimed it- "paradise" place. It took three years for me to adjust because everything is new. New place...new people with no acquaintances, friends and relatives. Though I have few friends now. It was so hard for me to accept that I assigned in this kind of place. No electricity during the day. I couldn't do my daily routines. One of this is, watching shows on TV specifically the animated/cartoons shows.
Now my heart is longing for a...TRANSFER.
I've been applying for it but Mrs. Supervisor won't allow me. She said, "Not now." But, when? If only she knew how eagerly I want to be back home. She can't even give me a good reasons why she can't. As much as possible, I always obey her rules and decisions. Sometimes, I feel that I'm not that good at all. That is why she wants to keep me in
that place. (Hopefully not forever!). Or maybe she trusted me so much that I am the only person she can trust and easily appoint to do work without murmuring (am I, Ma'am? ka-feeling sab!). Or maybe she don't really care at all. Well, these are only my assumptions, presumptions and opinions whatever you may call it!
One thing popping in my heart and mind nowadays is-----------I want to go home. Please let me go.:-(

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters