Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Day With A BEE

Your smile means so much to me. No faking..no doubts...it's genuine! My heart leap with joy seeing you enjoying your meal and your non-tired play. I'm glad your having fun being with me. Double the fun i felt when i am with you. Granting your utmost desire is my way of saying 'i do care for you'

My sweet niece, stay sweet as you are. And i will always be your 'mommy' for life...lol

"Mi, where is Jollibee?" (the mascot) she asked. "He is sleeping:-)," i said. "Aw..", she replied and then waved babye to the statue.

Thanks Jollibee for bringing/giving joy to the children...:-)

Jollibee Surigao

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters