Thursday, May 28, 2009

Night Swimming

After climbing and exploring the Silop Cave, we stopped at Nancy’s house to eat watermelon to quench our thirst. Watermelon is good to eat when it is cold.
When the sun goes out, we bid goodbye to our dear friend, xiang. On our way home, I received a message from a friend inviting me to go with them.

After changing clothes, I went directly to the place where my friend and her family stayed. It is 100 meters away from my house. They were swimming on the pool- night swimming. We were seven that time including the 2 kids, jekee and blythe. It was so small group but big impact for me because I enjoyed being with them. We went home at ten.
hehehe...honey clicked the cam without notice

the family of honey...blythe, nanny ipay, jekee, mommy dels and ate keith...
I felt happy that time, exploring the cave and swimming on the pool after were such memorable moments for me…sa uulitin:-)



No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters