nuffnang

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Night Swimming

After climbing and exploring the Silop Cave, we stopped at Nancy’s house to eat watermelon to quench our thirst. Watermelon is good to eat when it is cold.
When the sun goes out, we bid goodbye to our dear friend, xiang. On our way home, I received a message from a friend inviting me to go with them.

After changing clothes, I went directly to the place where my friend and her family stayed. It is 100 meters away from my house. They were swimming on the pool- night swimming. We were seven that time including the 2 kids, jekee and blythe. It was so small group but big impact for me because I enjoyed being with them. We went home at ten.
hehehe...honey clicked the cam without notice

the family of honey...blythe, nanny ipay, jekee, mommy dels and ate keith...
I felt happy that time, exploring the cave and swimming on the pool after were such memorable moments for me…sa uulitin:-)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Promote your Site

TrafficG -- Free WebSite Promotion!
 

Firstname :

Lastname :

Email :

Username :

Password :

 

Visit TrafficG Now

veta897 Headline Animator

My Blog List

PR welcome

For your comments, suggestions, recommendations and advertisements, please feel free to contact me. veta897@gmail.com



About Me

My photo
woman.traveler.networker.promoter.geek contest.liker.reader.blogger.

disclosure policy

This policy is valid from 22 November 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by veta. For questions about this blog, please contact veta897ATgmailDOTcom. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always identified as paid or sponsored content. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
2008. veta897.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.

Flag Counter

free counters

Tweet Me

Facebook Badge

Total Pageviews