Friday, June 19, 2009

My Day

Fone alarmed. it was 6am. i checked the messages. bingot greeted me first (love u bing). she messaged me at 4am. cool, girl. she woke up so very early. i can't do it. fone ringed. it was roose (love u, mina).

i shot the first scene that day. it seems that birds knew it was my day..they greeted me hehehe
Anil and Bebeth gave something..three roses with thorns hehehe..they stole it from Analyn's garden..hehehe

mid of the day.. sun was so shy so i tried to hide from the jackfruit tree and clicked the cam..can u see the sun?

so boring in here, right? but, whatever it was, still " my day" went on....and on...

supper came. mana annie, trusted nanay, cooked biko and maja for me. of course, bam-i was the main menu.

Greetings/messages from fone:
Bingot: Venot hapy bd.

Roose: A happy morning starts from a pleasant greeting to a kind person who deserves the best of evrything that the new day may bring! sweet morning . enjoy ur day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Mana Ancing: Gud am, vens. happy birthday. may u have many more birthdays to come. and gud health.

Sister Beth: Happy birthday, girl.
Honey: Happy birthday, nut. mwah mwah!

GSIS: May u continue to be blessed with good health and happiness.

Ann: Happy beer day dai. mwahhh. murag kinahanglan na jud magminyo dai! God bless. ingat always.

Xiang: Happy birthday veta. love u my friend.

Nene: happy birthday.

Katy: happy birthday, nos.

Ruby: happy birthday, nos.

Janet: hello! before the day end, let me greet u a happy birthday!:-) hey, u are not getting any younger hehehe...take care coz i care

Jameboy: elow, happy birthday mam.

Marcel: helo ma'am. gud eve. happy birthday 20d ho.

verna: Gud eve ven...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...:-)

THANKS TO ALL!!!:-)

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters