Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wherever I Wander


the writer: Miss Judith Azrael
Wherever I Wander is a collection of Judith Azrael’s lyrical prose written between 1979 and 2001. She takes the reader on an unforgettable voyage of discovery from Northern California to the San Juan islands, to Southeast Asia and along footpaths to tiny villages and chapels on the Greek islands. Whether she writes of teaching a writing workshop at a prison camp, stays at Buddhist monasteries, or watching dolphins leap from the sea in Bali, her words are haunting in their beauty and simplicity.
this book makes me become a "bookworm" hehehe...i bought this book in Gaisano Mall, Butuan City. every time i visit a place, i always buy something as remembrance. as i scan the books on the bookstand, Wherever i wander caught my eyes. this book speaks about me-as a wanderer and enjoy being alone:-)

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters