Friday, April 30, 2010

Name Find

My friend Mimi works now in Singapore. She wants to know if Ferdie has an account in facebook. Since she can't search it using facebook. She sent me a message asking Ferdie's email address used in the facebook. I told Mimi why not using other sites in locating people.  I tried to search Ferdie using this site. This is the result. Well, I gues this site helps the user to locate or search the names and account being used by the other people. It is very easy now to find a name and location of a certain person.

No comments:

The Shadow of Deception: Navigating Betrayal's Embrace

Betrayal is a complex and deeply emotional experience that can have profound effects on individuals and relationships. Betrayal often involv...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters