Friday, October 8, 2010

i am falling in love with...

CLOUDNINE classic chocolate!

yes, you read it right.

before, i was not a chocolate-lover. in fact, i refused accepting chocolates if someday share a piece to me coz i would not eat it. for me chocolate is nothing. until...

one night, honey, my friend, gave me one cloudnine classic. she is preggy. she loves eating sweets. and cloudnine is her super-fave-choco. i refused. she persuaded me that it is yummy. i bit it. until i finished it...it is not my first time to eat cloudnine but i learn to love it and now i think i am falling to it... i bought tonight just to clenched my craving. i shared a piece to my niece, honey.

so, if you plan to give me a gift today or tomorrow or the next day or on Christmas day, what about wrapping a pack of Cloudnine? hehhehe


happy friday night, everyone!

photos from google

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters