Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Sulit Siargao Spree

Luckily, last April 2009, quite old old times huh but this was not my first time to visit Siargao, I, toghether with my Esprikitik friends, went to General Luna, Siargao, Surigao del Norte, the surfing capital of the Philippines, to spend precious time with the sun, sand and sea. 

Sulit.com.ph and Trajet Tours and Travel promote tourism in the Philippines and abroad. Find great travel deals at Sulit.com.ph, the leading online classified ads website in the Philippines.

Every summer, I and my friends always find time that we can spend sometime in any municipality  of Siargao. It is the cheapest most-visited place in the Philippines. What I really really love about Siargao are the wondrous breathtaking sceneries. Most of all, the inhabitants are very friendly and hospitable. Most of my friends live there.  

The photo above was one of the beautiful days I had in Siargao. The photo taken at Dako Island, General Luna. It has a white sand, clear water and enticing sun. Last year, we visited Sohoton Cave in Socorro, Siargao. Probably this year, I will be visiting General Luna again with new sets of friends  with me. 

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters