Tuesday, June 7, 2011

here i am again

after months of silence, i plan to update again my blog. the last time i posted in here was last March 11, 2011. it means, I was hiding for two months from my cage:-)

to recap, last january this year, my mother passed away. she was about to turn to 61 on february 7, unfortunately, she died a month before her big day.

march and april were the tiring and busiest months for me. i spent most of my time in school doing school works.

may was my vacation month. i went to cebu, bohol and camiguin. it was sooo memorable month. i never thought i could visit those places in one week. thanks God for the guidance.

june is school month. last monday, i welcomed 44 new grade one entrants. i hope they will survive till march :-)

for the meantime, here are the photos of my escapades in cebu..







1 comment:

Claire said...

You have a nice blog. Try to visit my blog too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks

The Shadow of Deception: Navigating Betrayal's Embrace

Betrayal is a complex and deeply emotional experience that can have profound effects on individuals and relationships. Betrayal often involv...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters