Sunday, December 4, 2011

D4 - Odd

Two years ago, we ( i and my friend Hazel) went to Siargao Island to visit our friends and to explore the exotic Sohoton Cove in Socorro, Siargao Island.

At 11:50 A.M., Hazel waited for me in the pier. The Roro will depart at exactly 12:00 Noon. I was still on the road going to the pier. The tricycle I boarded in was so in hurry just to send me to the pier. The driver wanted to make sure that I can arrive to the pier on time.

The vessel was ready to depart. The coastguard gave their signal and clearance to send off the vessel. Hazel was in the boat but did not went in inside. She eagerly waited for me while begging to the crew to wait for me for a minute.

I was five minutes late, the security guard of the pier helped me carrying my luggage trying to catch up the vessel. They were about to take off the big rope when they saw me running so fast. The crew of the pier helped me to go in in the boat. They pushed me up hard and able to jump into the vessel. Wanna see how high I climbed just to be in the boat?

look at this...
 poor crews..they sweated so hard after pushing me up just to be in the boat.




No comments:

Blue Monday 01

 It's been a long time I haven't posted here. I hope everybody is doing fine. Here is my entry (new) for this Monday Blue Meme. This...

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters