Sunday, March 25, 2012

Congratulations, Eugene!

Wow! This is great, Eugene. I knew you can do it. I am (though you don't know me :-)) happy and proud for you.

Eugene Domingo is my favorite comedian actress in this world. Vice Ganda is next to her. I just love her. I like everything about her. Recently, she won as People's Choice Best Actress at the 6th Asian Film Awards held in Hong Kong. She was recognized by her exemplary performance in the movie "And Babae sa Septic Tank".

In this video, Eugene is so hilarious yet cute.



I don't own this video. I just copied the embed code from youtube.com

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters