Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Enter to Win a Stay in Berlin Hotel

Just joined another contest. It is a vacation contest. Who wouldn't love to go to Berlin? Of course, I'd love to. But first, I have to join in this contest so that I have a chance to realize this desire to visit Berlin. Without so much ado, I joined in and because I hate keeping this contest only for myself, I posted it here so that you too can win it. Right?

Photo: Hostelbookers.com


 Rule: Answer the question: which 18th-century natural scientist’s home is MEININGER Hotel Berlin Mitte set in? You have to e-mail your answer at competitions@hostelbookers.com.

Contest ends on March 30, 2012.


To enter the contest, click here.

No comments:

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort is a popular destination in the Philippines, known for its natural beauty and adventure activities. Dahilayan F...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters