Thursday, March 15, 2012

False ALarm

I was trembling when my big brother received a news and told us that our Uncle, the husband of  my mother's sister, died today. I knew that Uncle was brought to hospital days ago. When my father visited him the other day, Papa told us that Uncle is going to be fine. The news received by my brother this afternoon really made us shock. Hurriedly, Papa and big bro went to the hospital to clarify the news. Good thing, it was
false news!

Uncle M is my fave uncle. He is so nice to all of us eversince.

To my Uncle, get well soon. And take care always.

No comments:

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort is a popular destination in the Philippines, known for its natural beauty and adventure activities. Dahilayan F...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters