Friday, March 23, 2012

@Mabua Beach with Friends

Our friend is an unconscious part of every true beat of our heart; a strenght, a growth, whence we derive God's health that keeps the world alive. - Larcom

Last Sunday, I spent sometime with my dear friends at Mabua Beach. Being with these people, was another exciting chapter part added in my precious life. I always find time to spend quality time or hang out with them to share some things I've been through and to keep the flame of friendship alive.

jc, baby, che
my lovely friends

our specialty, barbecue chicken feet and pork
It was indeed a memorable day to all of us! Looking forward for the next beach bumming, friends,.

2 comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters