Friday, March 16, 2012

This is Sad

I received a message from my gmail account today stating that they disabled my Adsense account.

This is the content of the message.

After reviewing our records, we've determined that your AdSense account
poses a risk of generating invalid activity. Because we have a
responsibility to protect our AdWords advertisers from inflated costs due
to invalid activity, we've found it necessary to disable your AdSense
account. Your outstanding balance and Google's share of the revenue will
both be fully refunded back to the affected advertisers.

Please understand that we need to take such steps to maintain the

effectiveness of Google's advertising system, particularly the
advertiser-publisher relationship. We understand the inconvenience that
this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and
cooperation.



I just do hope that they will enable my account soon. Whatever violations I committed, I hope they let me know. As far as I concern, I never generated invalid activity in my blog. If ever I did, Mr. G, forgive me please.

Have you experienced like this before? How will you enable your Adsense account?

No comments:

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort

Dahilayan Forest Park Resort is a popular destination in the Philippines, known for its natural beauty and adventure activities. Dahilayan F...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters