Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tired but....tired!

March is the most tiresome and stressing month for me. If I am in this situation, all I want to do is to eat ice cream to cool me down and to release the negative energy affecting my mood today.

Today is seems to be the longest day for me. I have been spending the whole day writing...calculating...wiping...calculating and writing again. My hand became numb after hours of holding pens and pressing keys on the calculator. Tomorrow will be the submission of all the paper reports. But, here I am, abusing my fingers and hands again...instead of finishing all the undone paper works, I used my hands and fingers typing a post. What a torture! -complained my hands.

I am yawning now while typing this..*sigh* It is 9:30 PM here, but my eyes start arguing with my mind.

Before logging off, I wanna share this song to all of you. This song is my morning song. Before heading for work, I play this song first to start my day with ease and smile.

I AM THE BEST!


No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters