Thursday, March 1, 2012

Win 2 Nights Stay at Marina Bay Sands

Singapore is one of my fave places to visit....someday. I am dreaming and hoping that one day, I may able to step on and explore Singapore. That is why after reading the e-mail message sent to me by travelandleisureasia.com, I immedaitely hopped into their website and joined.



There are two questions to be answered to be qualified for the draw. But the two questions are not difficult to answer. The questions to be answered are:
1. Which exhibition is showing in ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands in March 2012?
2.  Name one art installation in Art Path at Marina Bay Sands.

Additional prizes to be won in case you're the lucky person:
- a voucher for 2 guests to enjoy, "Bubbles & Bites" 
- 2 tickets to Andy Warhol: 15 Minutes Eternal at ArtScience Museum

wanna know the answers? here is the clue.

So, join now. Contest ends 30 April 2012.


Contest URL: http://contest.travelandleisureasia.com/mbs/

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters