Monday, April 23, 2012

“My ZALORA Wishlist"

Do you love listing wishes? I do. It serves as my guide what to buy for the upcoming days. It serves as my inspiration, too. I make sure that I can save money for that stuff. How happy I am if I could buy the things in my wishlists.

I am so grateful to ZALORA.It gives me a chance to show my wishlist to others. And I do hope that ZALORA can be my fairygod mother who may grant my wishes! Here is my wishlist:







What about you? Write your My ZALORA wishlist now. All you have to do is to follow the 5 basic directions. Who knows, ZALORA will grant your wishes. To join:

Step 1: Log on to www.ZALORA.com.ph
          Step 2: On the upper right hand corner of the Home Page, click on “Account” then select “New Customer”.
           Step 3: Fill in your account information.
          Step 4:  Press Submit!
          Bonus Step: Don’t forget you can get a free P250 Voucher when you sign  up for ZALORA’s newsletter.
4. Once you’re registered, check out the items available on the ZALORA website, and create a wishlist consisting of the best five (5) items you like.
5. Write a blog entry sharing these five items on your wishlist and the reasons why you just have to have them!

It is a piece of cake, right? 

Stay in on what's the trend and fad in Fashion world.  Shop at ZALORA now and enjoy the free P250 Voucher.

 
 

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters