Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tuloy

I've been researching scholarship grants for college students in Philippines. It is not me who needed it, but, my former learner. She just graduated in high school last March 30. Her parents can't send her to college due to financial constraints. Her father is a fisherman. Unfortunately, was diagnosed and sent to hospital for medication. Lie, as I call her, is the oldest child in their family. Thus, she needs to pursue her dreams- to finish her studies to have a brighter future. She is diligent. She studied hard to gain good grades. She was belong to a homogeneous class.

Looking for the best sponsor to finance her studies, I stumbled by chance on Coca-Cola. I learned that they grant scholarship to the less privileged yet well-competent students. I hope this will be her chance. She badly needs it.

For those who are in the same situation like Lie. Wants to apply for scholarship program, visit http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/citizenship/application_guidelines_faq.html. This is not a paid post.

"Tuloy" is  the official theme song of  Coca-Cola open happiness! Performed by Sarah, Somedaydream and Gary V. (You have to download the song before you can hear it.)


Note: this is not a paid post.


No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters