Friday, April 20, 2012

What am I thinking?

1. Only once in a blue moon I can watch a movie in a real cinema. "Real cinema" means cinema in a mall with fully air conditioned and well-equipped facilities. There is no cinema in our place. *sigh. I like to watch Avengers in big screen and in original copy not just pirated dvd tapes mushrooming around the alley of the market. hmp!

2. I wanna stay inside the ref.:-) The heat of the sun is freaking hot.

3. According to Freud, man is pleasure seeker. Thus, I wanna start to seek pleasure at this moment. :-)

4. I learned from my Guidance Counseling class that human has 80% sanity and 20% insanity. The reverse of it is ______.

5. I need to wake up early in the morning and sleep early in the evening. --Yeah, it is one of my not so totally followed resolutions since birth hehehe.

6. I want to go to abroad at least one place every year. In God's will.

7. I will marry a man whom I loved most.... this year. I need to. I must realize it. To whom? :-)

8. I want to eat ice cream...Cornetto...Magnum...whatever.

Stay awesome.


No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters