Saturday, May 5, 2012

An Invitation from Zalora's Grand Launch

I am so happy knowing that I am one of the invited nuffnangers for the Grand Launch of Zalora on May 9 to be held in Bonifacio Global City. Yay! Thank you so much, Nuffnang, for this once in a lifetime chance. I know you guys will have a great time on that day. Wish I could join you but my home is quite far from Manila. Also, I still have classes to attend to. Summer classes sometimes the hindrance of grabbing of opportunities. :-)

To Zalora, thank you, for the invitation. Good luck  and more power!

Brief information about Zalora:
    Zalora is an online fashion store. They sell varieties of stuff: shoes, clothing, accessories, gift cards and others. Zalora brings out the insight of the global trends and fad. They also features international and local designers and best brand in Philippines.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters