Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"Let's Move and Let's Love"

What is the meaning of life?

If, every day, I dare to remember that I am here on loan, that this house, this hillside, these minutes are all leased to me, not given, I will never despair. Despair is for those who expect to live forever. I no longer do. -Erica Jong

Erica Jong's words serve as my guide in writing this post. We are not here to stay forever but to experience wonderful and majestic gifts given to us by Our Almighty God. One of these is, LOVE.

This month, I was moved to the effort exerted by Joemil Reyes in finding Mang Roldan. Teary eyed watching it on TV. Hoping he will find Mang Roldan as soon as possible. Without so much a do, I hurriedly opened my lappy and searched for Mang Roldan's FB page. Without second thought, I clicked LIKE. In this way, I may able to help Joemil in finding Mang Roldan. Through sharing and liking photos and posts, I may let the other people around the world know the little thing Joemil did to his fellow, to help Mang Roldan. Though my deed is not a big deal but it is my little way of supporting others.


What about a kiss from a lovely grandchild?

 I am happy seeing my friend, Mana Annie, received a sweet kiss on her cheek from her grandchild. That's real love, right?

Spread love...share love...give love....and eat love?:-)



Good day, everyone!

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters