Monday, October 8, 2012

I do, I do

I am sharing another Korean drama that ended its airing last July 19, 2012. Though, this drama received lower ratings compare with other dramas in Korea, still, in my heart, it is one of the best K-dramas I've ever seen. I like everything about this drama- as in everything.

The Plot:

Hwang Ji-ahn is in her late thirties and works as a director of a shoe company. She likes being single and has no plans to get married. Meanwhile, Tae-kang only has a high school diploma but wants a career as a shoe designer. After a one-night stand, Tae-kang gets Ji-ahn pregnant and their lives become entangled. Fighting against rigid social mores, the two of them try to navigate a messy and challenging world. But these two people persevere despite the obstacles before them, searching for true happiness despite living in a society where morally acceptable behavior is in constant flux.

(Source:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Do,_I_Do)



The Main Casts:

 
 Lee Jang-woo

 
 Kim Sun-a


 
 Park Geon-hyeong


 
 Im Soo-hyang

The Official Soundtrack:









No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters