Monday, November 19, 2012

Revisiting (Sunrise) Island

After two years, I visited this island again. Though it was a quick visit, but, I was happy and appreciate every minute of my stay.


It was raining in the morning of Sunday.

  Amiel and Abby fetching water.


 This way to Sitio Canturok. A neighbor barangay.
 There were 200 steps to climb before reaching a sitio.

A father cuddling his daughter.

Lolo and his apo heading for home.

Empty street. Wondering where the children go.

Here they are. Happily playing "Labug-Labog Tsinelas"

Philippine Aglipay Church

Seventh Day Adventist Church

@twilight

Half moon

These were the captured moments of me, myself and I in an island called (Sunrise):-)

Happy viewing.
Stay cool.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters