Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stand

Have you seen the wedding of Carmina and Zoren? Me, I didn't. I heard that was one of the most awesome and romantic wedding this year.

Watch this...



To those who are searching for the song and lyrics of Joey G, entitled Stand, here it is...



Lyrics:

 My knees are weak,
My feet unsteady,
But I know it's just a step away from here.
Can barely reach,
My arms are heavy,
What I'd give to make it all just disappear.

I've fallen but I'll...

Stand, when it all falls apart,
When it feels like there's nothing left to hold on to I'll,
Stand, I won't ever walk away,
Even though I know that I'm afraid to fall again,
I'll stand.

Might be bent,
But I ain't broken yet,
It's gonna take more that you got to break me down.
Got nothing left,
But a little hope and breath,
And I'll make it last until this turns around.

I'm crawling but I'll...

Standing for everything that I am,
Yes I'm gonna make it through it all.

Source1 Source2

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters