Wednesday, December 19, 2012

No no no no Christmas Party

Others were enjoying their Christmas party. Others are excited to their upcoming Christmas party. What about you? ..and what about me? Yes, I am excited, too... excited to lie down on my bed and let that party pass.

This is my first time not to have a Christmas party with the children. Do you know why, what's the main reason parents declined to have a Christmas party? It is because of the so-called-issue, the end of the world!

Anyways, I can't blame them. It is their rights to believe and to say "no". :-) What can I do?

So, what shall I do tomorrow? 1. I'll visit PhilHealth office and update my PhilHealth Card. 2. I'll buy food in any fastfood chain store and celebrate alone. 3. Practice Gangnam Style dance? 4. Videoke? 5. Clean my room. The abovementioned list of activities are to be done tomorrow as my way to honor the so called - Christmas party. :-)

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters