Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Toss the Feathers

The Corrs is one of my favorite bands ever since I heard their first MV of Breathless on MTV . I like all their songs. I keep on playing their Unplugged Acoustic Concert video. :-)


According to Wikipedia, The Corrs are an Irish band which combine pop rock with traditional Celtic folk music. The brother and sisters are from Dundalk, Ireland. The group consists of the Corr siblings: Andrea (lead vocals, tin whistle); Sharon (violin, vocals); Caroline (drums, piano, bodhrán, vocals); and Jim (guitar, piano, vocals).

Here is Toss the Feathers, one of my fave songs from the Corrs of course:-).

 

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters