Friday, May 31, 2013

Alone in Luneta Park, Manila

Wandering alone around Luneta Park is lonely. I don't have someone to talk, laugh with, share my food and walk with.

After roaming around MOA (Mall of Asia) I decided to drop by Luneta Park. It is one of my dream, to visit the national pasyalan (my own version) which is the Luneta Park.

Luneta Park is beautiful, clean and peaceful. It is my first time to visit Luneta Park in Manila. Of course we have Rizal Park here in Surigao. But, visiting a huge park like Luneta Park (na nakikita ko lang sa postcard noon) is quite amusing.

I met Lapu-Lapu. The huge statue of Lapu-Lapu is wonderfully surprising. 
I saw a kalesa.


I saw the statue of Dr. Jose P. Rizal.

 I saw a man busy reading a magazine under the shade of a flower plant.





I saw three Muslim ladies. Can you guess what they were doing?

A family happily roaming around the park.

Have you been in Luneta Park? If so, you can share your experiences by posting it on comments box.

Have a nice day, everyone.

xoxo

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters