Friday, May 3, 2013

Tinuy-an Falls

Here is another amazing waterfall. It is Tinuy-an Falls. I described it, The Majestic Tinuy-an Falls. Tinuy-an Falls is located in Bislig City, Surigao del Sur..

The falls are 95 m wide and 55 metres (180 ft) high, touted as the Niagara Falls of the Philippines. Tinuy-an is a white water curtain that flows in three levels and is said to be the widest waterfall in the Philippines. Every morning, the area shows a rainbow between 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. (Source)





I took the above photos with Samsung Galaxy Y. It is darky :-) sorry for that. Maybe because the weather was not fine at that time.

I was half-contented with this visit. We stayed for one hour only in this place. I didn't explore Tinuy-an Falls that much. They said, we must climb and see the upper area of the waterfall to experience and witness the alluring view of the waterfall.

'I shall return' sounds familiar? Maybe someday in God's will, I shall visit again Tinuy-an Falls.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice pictures
kind of interesting place to visit

now following you
I'm glad if you visit mine
http://flowersofdreams.blogspot.com

veta said...

Thank you, Happy Okta for visiting my 'home'. Yes, I visited yours, too.

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters