Saturday, August 31, 2013

Most Courteous Child


He is Alven. He is just an ordinary child but with extraordinary attitude. He is the most courteous child I've ever met not only to me but to everyone. He always says "thank you" every time I return his paper to him. He said "thank you" when I let him sit on his seat. He said "thank you" when I let him go to his house. He said "thank you" when he got perfect score or just not-so-good score he got on a quiz. He is also kind to his classmates. A good friend, too.

I am happy and proud of him.

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters