Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wat Saman Rattanaram Part 3

Due to pandemic, traveling abroad is prohibited or limited. Even visiting near cities is not convenient because you need papers as proof that you are capable for traveling. So hassle. Thus, staying at home is the best I can do.

Because of this, I browsed my folders saved and sleeping in my PC for three years.

This travel of mine in Thailand happened last 2017. But, didn't posted here due to time constraints.

The video below is a part three of my visit in Wat Saman Rattanaram.

Wat Saman Rattanaram is a giant pink statue of a Hindu deity is the main attraction at this flashy, theme park–like temple.

For more details on how to visit Wat Saman Rattanaram, you can visit this PAGE. The author took the public transpo and she/he described the iti so well while I took private transpo.

2 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

thank you for sharing video...wonderful

veta said...

Thank you, Tanza!

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters