Tuesday, January 15, 2013

#HoorayForMondays

Who hates Mondays? You do?...
Who hates Mondays, but, can't live without coffee? You do?

So, what's the connection of Mondays with the coffee? *wink*

Before taking this post to nowhere, let me tell the important connection of Mondays and coffee. Like you, I do not like also Mondays. I am so lousy waking up early in the morning to go to work, but, I am obliged to be on time in my station. Since we are coffee drinker, McDonald comes out with this bright idea (with sound effect just like in Showtime). This bright idea is called #HoorayForMondays!


 All you have to do is visit any McDonald’s store nationwide every Friday to Sunday to get your free coffee coupons. Present your coupons at any McDonald’s breakfast store on all Mondays of January and February from 4:00am to 10:30am to enjoy your free cup either dine-in, take out, or drive thru.

And the free coffee coupon of McDonald looks like this...

So what are you waiting for, take this chance and enjoy!  Two days more to go to get your free coffee coupon at any McDonald store.




No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters