Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Day in Villa

From 6:00 o'clock in the morning until 6:00 o'clock in the evening, there was no electric current. Thus, I spent half of my day on the beach. Oh well, my colleague invited me to her birthday party held at the beach. Thanks to her. If not for her, I wouldn't be here :-).

It was a sunny day. A perfect day to stay on the beach.

Villa Gertrudes Beach in Barangay Sabang, Surigao City.


The celebrator wearing tee shirt(orange) with her nieces and nephews, pause for awhile.

It is eating time, my most awaited part :-). 

My ever  fave food, spaghetti. Wanna have some?

To quench our thirst, juice with RH :-)
I enjoyed a lot!

Happy birthday, Ruby Ann.

Wish you all the best.



No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters