Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hang Out

Early morning today, I watched movie with my sister, Lori, the movie was led by KC Concepcion and Richard Guttierez. The movie was quite hilarious maybe because of Candy Pangilinan known as ‘comedyante’. As a whole, I rated the movie 95%.
At 10:00 am, Sheryl, my friend, texted me. She said that we will visit Venessa. Sheryl and Venessa are some of my closest friends. The three of us teach in an island schools. But they were transferred to mainland school this year. I left in the island and it made me sad. After reading the message, I hurriedly fixed myself.
Sheryl is still the talkative among us. Venessa as usual the so called “cartoon network” trait. And I am the clown. I just couldn’t stop laughing every time we’ve been together. We talked anything under the sun. Since, they both have their own family, they teased me to get marry this year and their children will be the flowers girls. I answered them with a big smile. (I hope so).

2 comments:

AnnaRhea said...

thanks for ur comments!

Soy said...

So will i hear wedding bells soon? ;)

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters