Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sidlakan, Surigao City

To be familiar with the place I worked, the pictures show the real setting of the Philippines especially places situated in an island area. This place has no electricity during the day. The light will on at 5:00 pm and off at 12 midnight. The meaning of Sidlakan is “the rising sun”. Most people are fishermen.





Sunny Day.


Fine Day.


Moon at 6:30 Am


A woman, watered the plants.


Sunrise at 6:00 am


During high tide.


Sunset at 6:00pm


Cloudy day.



Woman took a bath in the deep well.


Fine day.


View from the motorboat.



Sidlakan Elementary School


View from the pier.


Mini-gym

Sidlakan Elementary School

4 comments:

Tom DeRosa said...

Hello! Thank you for linking my blog. I'm very excited to know you're reading it. When I taught in south Texas, many of my colleagues had come to America from the Philippines. I wonder, have you ever thought about coming to the USA? I love these pictures. I would love to visit the Philippines in the future.

veta said...

thanks for dropping a message. of course I have plans to go to USA. But i dont know when.
Thanks for the appreciation for my posted pictures.

S827iejzb said...

wow, what a beautiful place. I'd love to visit there, it's like paradise.

Soy said...

The photos are nice. If only I had a choice, I would like to go back to teaching again - in a place like Sidlakan. I would enjoy very much the absence of noise. That way, I could write a lot, read a lot, and enjoy the beach as well! That's paradise that you shouldn't take for granted.

Exploring Taiwan on a Shoestring: A Budget Traveler’s Guide

Traveling alone to Taiwan on a budget can be a rewarding experience. Taiwan offers a mix of modern cities, scenic landscapes, and rich cultu...

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters