Friday, November 7, 2008

Isyu 101

Philippines ranked 5th suffering severe hunger based on international survey. So kind for the surveyor, if I will rank Philippines, it is in 2nd place.

GSIS declared that they don’t have fund. Ha? It’s surprising! Where the money did go? We remitted monthly. What can you say about this Winston? GSIS was so conceited declaring that they wanna buy the stocks of Meralco but they can’t afford to pay their clients (pensioner).

COMELEC still need to upgrade their lists of voters. I’ve been serving elections for 5 times I think. I noted 5 times in the narrative report that there are some people written twice or more in the list but no action taken at all. What the use of the narrative report, huh? That’s the reason why that flying voters or even the dead people can still vote.

Rampant corruption, when will it end? (In my dreams….)

No comments:

Relaxing Music for Your Soul

 Let me share with you compilation of relaxing music for your soul :-)

veta897 Headline Animator

Ads

My Blog List

CopySpace

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter

free counters